Updated at 2022-01-23
By accessing and placing an order with SMPL, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms of service contained in the Terms & Conditions outlined below. These terms apply to the entire website and any email or other type of communication between you and SMPL. Under no circumstances shall SMPL team be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if SMPL team or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof. SMPL will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our resources. We reserve the rights to change prices and revise the resources usage policy in any moment.
SMPL grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install and use the website strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. These Terms & Conditions are a contract between you and SMPL (referred to in these Terms & Conditions as "SMPL", "us", "we" or "our"), the provider of the SMPL website and the services accessible from the SMPL website (which are collectively referred to in these Terms & Conditions as the "SMPL Service").You are agreeing to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, please do not use the SMPL Service. In these Terms & Conditions, "you" refers both to you as an individual and to the entity you represent. If you violate any of these Terms & Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel your account or block access to your account without notice.
To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Terms & Conditions, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
● Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
● Company: when this policy mentions “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to Epigraf Teknoloji San. ve Tic. A.S, Epigraf A.S ATAKAN SOK.NO:14 MEC?D?YEKÖY Sisli - Istanbul / Turkiye that is responsible for your information under this Terms & Conditions.
● Country: where SMPL or the owners/founders of SMPL are based, in this case is Turkiye
● Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit SMPL and use the services.
● Service: refers to the service provided by SMPL as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
● Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
● Website: SMPL."’s" site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://www.hellosmpl.com/
● You: a person or entity that is registered with SMPL to use the Services.
You agree not to, and you will not permit others to:
● License, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the website or make the platform available to any third party.
● Modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, decrypt, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the website.
● Remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) of SMPL or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or the licensors of the website.
This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by you or SMPL. SMPL may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this Agreement with or without prior notice. This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice from SMPL, in the event that you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. You may also terminate this Agreement by deleting the website and all copies thereof from your computer. Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall cease all use of the website and delete all copies of the website from your computer. Termination of this Agreement will not limit any of SMPL's rights or remedies at law or in equity in case of breach by you (during the term of this Agreement) of any of your obligations under the present Agreement.
The website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by SMPL, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by Turkiye and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. The material may not be copied, modified, reproduced, downloaded or distributed in any way, in whole or in part, without the express prior written permission of SMPL, unless and except as is expressly provided in these Terms & Conditions. Any unauthorized use of the material is prohibited.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
● Via Email: email@example.com
● Via this Link: https://www.hellosmpl.com/contact